Are you looking to get away from the hustle and bustle? Do you want your own country retreat with mountain views and a hobby farm experience for the family? Then take a look at what 358 Candle Mountain Drive in Crohamhurst has to offer.
The house has plenty of space for the large and/or growing family. There are 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a multitude of living areas including: hobby room, rumpus, family, living, study and library! Everyone will have their own space and there’s plenty of room for guests too.
Other features include: a new kitchen is Tasmanian Oak with free standing Westinghouse oven and cooktop, new flooring, a fireplace, air conditioning, plantation blinds throughout and spa bath in main bathroom.
External to the house, there is also a separate living space where guests can stay and is perfect as a teenage retreat or anything else you can think of such as a home gym, kids games room, home business or workers cottage.
There is a verandah on the lower and upper levels of the property. The upper-level deck has been fully replaced with Merbau timber, and you will experience spectacular views of the Glasshouse Mountains. The lower level gives you access to the in-ground pool with solar heating. What a great place to entertain guests or just sit back and enjoy the tranquil surrounds.
If you’re into sustainable living, or just want that farm experience, then this is the place for you! There is a chicken run, veggie patches and a multitude of fruit trees! With 6 x 5000 gallon tanks – 135000L rainwater for the house – you will never run out of water! The land is also usable for horses and about 10-15 cattle, with an existing horse stable on the property. There are small water tanks with fresh water for livestock and there is a creek that runs through the property.
The property is fully fenced, with some electric fencing and has a solar security gate at the entrance. There are multiple shed enclosures as well as a 18x7m fully enclosed machinery shed with some shelving.
358 Candle Mountain Drive Crohamhurst is just a 15 minute drive to Beerwah and 20 minutes to Maleny. There is also a free school bus to Peachester Primary, Glasshouse Christian College, Beerwah State Primary and High School with pick up and drop off right at the property entrance.
Features of 358 Candle Mountain Dve in Crohamhurst
– Spectacular views of the Glasshouse Mountains
– Freestanding Westinghouse oven and cooktop
– Filtered tap water
– Large bedrooms
– Solar hot water
– Spa bath in main bathroom
– Air conditioning in main living area
– Plantation blinds throughout
– NBN satellite
– Solar security gates at entrance
– Land usable for cattle (10-15)
– 1000L water tank attached for fresh water + additional 1000L water tank
– Fully fenced with some electric fencing
– Vegetable patches and chicken run
– Multiple shed enclosures
– Fruit trees (mandarin, orange, peach, grapefruit, mango, olive, blueberry, mulberry, avocado, macadamia nut, lady finger bananas)
– Inground 7m 20000L saltwater pool with solar heating
– 16x7m Colourbond shed with 2 rooms, kitchen area, shower, toilet and gas hot water
– 6 x 5000 gallon tanks – 135000L rainwater for the house
– 18x7m fully enclosed machinery shed with some shelving
Call TeamDanClarke for your private inspection of 358 Candle Mountain Dve in Crohamhurst
- Air Conditioning
- Floor Area is 3901 m²
- 5 Garage
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
- Street View