9 Sapphire Ct, Beerwah is an immaculate, picture-perfect home that has it all. Ideal for a growing family, retirees or an investment, this gorgeous home is peacefully located in a quiet street, and sits in a private location surrounded by quality homes.
There are 4 bedrooms, open-plan kitchen, dining, lounge and family areas as well as 2 generous sized bathrooms and an additional toilet.
Outside there is a covered and fully screened outdoor entertainment area and plenty of play area for the kids and pets in the fully-fenced backyard.
This beautiful residence boasts effortless family living with exceptional presentation and sleek, neutral-toned finishes. With just a short drive to Beerwah’s Town Centre, private and public schools, daycare and public transport this perfectly positioned home will not last long.
So call Team Dan Clarke today to book your inspection at 9 Sapphire Ct, Beerwah.
Features of 9 Sapphire Ct, Beerwah:
– Four generous sized bedrooms with built-ins
– Master bedroom with access to the undercover entertaining area
– Open-plan kitchen with large pantry
– Generous living, dining and family areas
– Split system air conditioning and ceiling fans
– 3 KW Solar panels
– Two bathrooms & separate toilet
– Good-sized fully screened undercover entertainment area perfect for BBQ’S
– Internal access to the double garage with auto doors
– Landscaped gardens
– Wide side gated access for trailer, boat or caravan
– Convenient location and easy access to Steve Irwin Way
- Air Conditioning
- Floor Area is 223.2 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Street View