This elegant custom-designed home at 37 Endeavour Bark Drive, offers a resplendent Sunshine Coast lifestyle with the LOT! On a fully fenced 1931m2 block with leafy parklike gardens, in the beautiful Glass House Mountains; the quintessential ‘entertainer’, it will accommodate all your celebrations with impeccable style and panache.
Across an expansive single level, it comprises four bedrooms, two bathrooms, three separate living areas, central kitchen, multiple alfresco zones including covered patio off dining with built-in BBQ, separate laundry with external access, and double lock up garage; it is family-sized and family-friendly!
37 Endeavour Bark Drive is feature-laden inside and out. There is plenty to please everyone – residents and visitors alike! Ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, separate media room, private courtyard off master retreat, resort style inground pool, swim spa, gorgeous outdoor bar area, pagoda with fireplace, gas and electric hot water, 15kW solar power, 11 x water tanks, powered shed/workshop, garden shed, outdoor shower, and water fountain…are just some of the features that enhance value, comfort, functionality, and overall appeal.
The gardens are truly glorious; well-established – a mixture of native and tropical vegetation and flowering shrubs – all the hard work has been done, you just need to maintain it to keep it looking so amazing, it is less work than you think, and well worth it.
Inside and out, this home at 37 Endeavour Bark Drive, makes an impression on all who enter. It has been designed with the Sunshine Coast lifestyle and climate in mind, and truly does cater for all occasions…you could even host a wedding here, the gardens would make a stunning backdrop for the photos, and there is masses of alfresco space for guests to mingle and share laughter over a glass of bubbles.
37 Endeavour Bark Drive is located just a five-minute drive into the historic village of Glass House Mountains and rail to Brisbane; just 10 minutes to Beerwah amenities including Glass House Mountains Christian College, and 30 minutes to Caloundra’s golden beaches – it is the best of both worlds, you can embrace peaceful hinterland living on nearly half an acre in a quiet country town, without compromising access to the essentials.
Well cared for by its long-term owners, there is nothing needing to be spent – so start packing and look forward to the joie de vivre that lies ahead…cheers, let’s toast to that!
• Elegant custom-designed family residence on 1931m2
• Fully fenced parklike grounds, lush leafy established gardens
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 living areas, central kitchen
• Multiple alfresco zones incl: private courtyard off master
• Resort style inground pool & swim spa, BBQ/bar gazebo
• Outdoor pagoda with fireplace – perfect on a cool evening
• Breakfast patio off dining room with built-in BBQ
• 15kW solar power, gas & electric hot water, 11 x tanks
• DLUG + huge powered shed/workshop + garden shed
• Coveted, dress circle neighbourhood with premium homes
• 5 mins to rail & village, 10 mins to Beerwah amenities
• 30 mins to Caloundra & beaches, 1 hour to Brisbane
• Inside and out – an exceptional property in every sense
To arrange an inspection at 37 Endeavour Bark Drive, give Dan and the team a call on 0457 026 693.
- Land is 1931 m²
- 4 Garage
- Street View